This famous Notting Hill landmark has been completely refurbished and upgraded. Although many modern elements have been added, it still retains its Victorian charm and original features, such as the cut glass door panels.
The pub has three distinct areas, with a pub at the front, a smaller bar with a restaurant to the left. At rear is another dining room and a stage, where the regular live music events take place. The place is fitted out with comfortable chairs and spacious sofas.
This pub was popular with the Notting Hill ’Teddy Boys’ in the 1950’s.
John Christie, the notorious serial killer drank at this pub in the 1940-50’s.
For brief details click the below icons, or go to Elgin's website